Admiral Polyester felt
Admiral is a 100% polyester needlefelt.
Manufactured from 1mm through to 3mm thickness in white and black colours.
It will mirror any application for a medium density wool felt and can offer the following benefits:
- Lower cost per metre than wool felt at the same thickness.
- Bonds to adhesive very strongly making a felt tape that is far more reliable in strength than a wool felt.
- Stable at ambient temperatures up to 150 Celsius.
- Will pass Automotive Flame Standard FMVSS302
- Tighter thickness tolerances than pressed felt.
- Non stretch.
- UV stable.
- Fully washable and colour fast to level 5.
- Superb cushioning and vibration control characteristics.
- Sulphur free, making an ideal conservation material.
- Non-reactive with other products including good resistance to acids and alkalis.
- Readily available from stock
- Very clean cut edges, non-fray.
- Superb shelf life in excess of 5 years (kept off floor level, sealed and in dry room temperature conditions)
- Will not attract insects, mildew or fungal growths of any kind and is safe for use in external applications.
- Available in both Black and White in a variety of thicknesses.