Manufactured with a minimum of 35% wool and 65% viscose then fast dyed to an array of vibrant colours, our handicraft felt meets the European Safety Standard EN71, this felt is a pressed wool felt.
Used traditionally for toy making, pin-board covering, applique work, display, conservation, cushioning and protecting delicate items
Our Handicraft felt is nominally 1mm thick and is manufactured to a weight of 300gmms
We can provide rolls at both 180cms and 90cms wide in our store and the product is available with or without adhesive backing.
Available to buy in our on-line shop as:
1. Full rolls 30 metres long
2. Short lengths starting at just 5 metres
3. Mini Rolls cut to half width (90cms)
4. Adhesive backed Rolls (90cm & 45cm wide)
5. Felt squares both 9″ x 12″ in single colours or variety packs